Sorry, this coupon is expired
- General Information in Technology
- AWS Free Tier account
Are you ready to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam? Find out by testing yourself with this new 390 questions updated on May 2020. This course consists of 6 exams. Each exam have 65 questions and 100 minutes duration which mimics the real exam provided by AWS. The questions included are combination of several AWS exam attempts and each quiz covers all the aspects of the exam. It will enable you to confirm your mastery in all topics of the exam.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
This AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam course is updated regularly to reflect the latest exam and AWS changes