- no prerequirement
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam Course covers EVERYTHING you need to pass the exam on your first try
About this Practice Exam:
With the help of this practice exam for the Certification of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, students will gain the Practice test of SAA-C01. The training test, in view of the real test, includes 390 inquiries. In the genuine test, you will be required to finish these inquiries inside 130 minutes.
Effectively prove information on the most proficient method to deploy and architect robust and secure applications on AWS technologies
Explain an answer utilizing engineering structure standards dependent on client prerequisites.
Give usage direction dependent on best practices to the association for the duration of the existing pattern of the project
This practice exam will prepare you for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services