What you’ll learn
- Keep better track of their revenues and expenses
- Understand the difference between Bookkeeping and Accounting
- No prior information required
- No software is required
- A Desire to more easily manage your revenue and expenses is helpful
Learn the difference between Accounting and Bookkeeping. Discover how a good bookkeeping system can save you wasted hours and dollars. How to have aconversation with your banker and accountant.
You will learn:
- Ethics and Rules
- Types of business organizations: proprietorship, partnership, corporation, C-corp, S-corp, LLC.
- Basic terminology
- Accounting concepts and principles
In this course, we share how you can make your bookkeeping tasks easier.
- Set up a separate business bank account
- How to separate your personal and business transactions
- Basic software that can save you time and money
- Whatto do withyour receipts
Furthermore you will learn some basic accounting terminology to help you organize your accounting information, including:
- Assets economic resources owned by the business
- Liabilities creditors claim to the asset
- Owners Equity owners claim to the assets