What you’ll learn
- -know the Basic Chinese Grammar (maybe no Grammar in certain senses)
- -Speak basic sentences that cover greetings, date and time, feelings differentiation, etc. 11 topics.
- – Know the big picture of Chinese language
- – Know the Pinyin (Pronunciation System, borrowed from Western language)
- By go through the detail of pass GCSE, IGCSE IB SAT AP HSK past papers with our in-depth expertise and explanations, we present you the Chinese Grammar in the straightforward way.
- You may study Chinese for around 100 hours and need grammar guidance.
The greatest truths are the simplest! In simple way, Chinese Grammar is just the sequence construction of Characters, like my LEGOO name. Grammar is a borrowed concept from western language. There is no Grammar in Chinese in certain senses.
In the complicated way, Chinese Grammar can drive you to crazy! In this course, I will show you the simplest truths in my own way, if not academic way!
This basic grammar course will guidance you the: Stative verb , Verb: to be , Question words , Subject and object sentence pattern , Adverbs , Modal verb etc. 29 topics.
This course is based on the syl