FREE FOR LIMITED TIME
What you’ll learn
- have an excellent understanding of the principles of ayurveda
- to improve knowledge about eight sub branches of ayurveda
- learn the essential components you need to get the most out of your ayurveda knowledge
- none,No prerequisites or requirements, just a desire to feel better and get more out of ayurveda
- AYURVEDA IS A COMPLETELY NON-EXCLUSIONARY SYSTEM.
This means that Ayurveda does not exclude other systems of healing, but rather recognizes that there is a time and place for any healing modality that brings healing to an individual. Ayurveda aims to work in conjunction with any other healing modalities as long as the primary goal is working towards, maintaining or enhancing an individuals optimal (long-term) and very idiosyncratic expression of health. As a general rule, Ayurveda emphasizes preventative healing. The Western systems of healing often negate the long-term preventative measures that enhance our capacity for health & wellbeing in its multiplicity. Instead, focusing more on curative and hindsight fixing which is wonderful in the case of traumas, accidents and chronic illnesses that need immediate medical relief, but often means that there is a lack of attention to the other very real aspects of our lives that contribute to our long-term health.
- AT THE CORNERSTONE OF AYURVEDA IS THE NOTION OF BALANCE AND SUPPORTING YOUR INDIVIDUAL CONSTITUTION.
Your individual constitutional make-up is your personalized guide-map to how to best support yourself through dietary, lifestyle and other means necessary in order to live in as balanced and harmonious a way as possible. From the lens of Ayurveda, the manifestation of illness stems from imbalance somewhere in the system that hasnt been addressed and correctively dealt with at the earlier stages of symptom expression. Ayurveda recognizes 6 distinct stages of disease formation. It is believed that by eating and living in a way that supports your bio-individual and ever-changing needs as an individual you are able to come into the fullest expression of your potentiality.
- AYURVEDA IS VERY BASED IN EXPERIENTIAL KNOWLEDGE:
placing you at the forefront of your own healing navigation. It is not a dogmatic or prescriptive lifestyle, but instead offers a vast bank of knowledge that aims to empower you to understand what you need in any given moment to restore balance. Which in the end, results in MACRO manifestations and expressions of health.
- ANOTHER REASON WHY AYURVEDA IS SO POTENT IS THAT IT IS A SYSTEM OF HEALING THAT FULLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE HIGHLY BIO-INDIVIDUAL NATURE AND PROCESS OF COMING TO YOUR OWN HEALING.
Balance is not a destination or a fixed point, and it most certainly does not look the same for everyone. It is in fact, a constantly dynamic, ever-evolving, highly participatory process. A process that you are constantly engaged with. It is a philosophy that awakens our deepest healing potential as individuals by emphasising the innate capacity of each individual to self-heal through listening to the highly bio-individual cues of our own beings which are constantly feeding us information about our state of balance as it is in this moment. Our bodies have an innate intelligence of its own if we could just quiet our minds and sieve out the external fluff enough so that we can hear what our body-mind is telling us.
- HEALTH IS NOT SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF DISEASE.
It is the ability to step into your fullest expression of health and vitality within each moment and day. Ayurveda teaches us howto do this through its comprehensive understandings of the multiple factors that influence our health.