What you’ll learn
- Agile Transformation
- Agile Software Development
- Agile Concepts
- Agile Practices
- Agile Approaches and Methodologies
- Agile Values and Principles
- Be able to think independently and objectively as to what agile approach you need
Ever wondered why agile software increases productivity and customer satisfaction while delivering quality software?
Why do some people claim agile software helped them become more organized?
This course will take you from level zero of agile development all the way to being independent and able to choose your own approach in your agile transformation journey. We’re going to look at all the essential basics you need to know before you start transforming your company into an agile company.
By the end of this course you will have understood:
- The need for agile software development
- The agile manifesto’s values and principles
- The popular agile concepts
- The popular agile approaches
- The popular agile practices
- How to transform your company on your own