Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- Use all the settings from the Lumetri Color window
- Understand the basics of color philosophy
- Match two different shots
- Read the waveforms
- Correct the exposure and white balance
- An installation of Premiere Pro CC 2015 or beyond (Free trial can be downloaded)
This complete course will take you to the essentials of color correction with the Lumetri color tools inside Premiere Pro. You will learn different techniques while also understanding how color philosophy works. (Footage Included)
We’ll fly together through this wonderful world of colors. And on the end you will be able to fix color issues and take your shots to a higher professional level.
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
- The philosophy of digital color
- The functionality of every Lumetri tool
- Read and use the measurement tools like the waveform and vector scope
- Perform a color correction on an a bad shot
- Create masks to color correct a specific area
- Match the colors of different shots
For who is this course?
This course is aimed at beginners in the color correction/grading field. You are not required to have any pre-knowledge, however some basic experience with Premiere Pro will help a lot.
This course is not for experienced colorist.
- An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 or later
- Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials
What is Lumetri?
Since the release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 we can now find the Lumetri engine inside Premiere itself. Before it was only part of the color correction program “Adobe Speedgrade”. These lumetri tools have so much possibilities to make professional color corrections and grading that we don’t need a dedicated program for it anymore.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any Premiere Pro user that like to learn color correction
- This course is not for experienced colorists
- This course is not for Premiere Pro beginners. We advice to first follow our Premiere Pro Beginners course.