What you’ll learn
- ACE an interview and land the dream job
- How to handle any interview with confidence
- Proven S.T.A.R method to answer difficult questions
- Behavior, situational and technical questions
- Most important interview tips
- Interview format
- Value for money. Guaranteed
- Desire and dedication to get that dream job
- A phone or recording device to record the interview
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and land your dream job?
Welcome to the “Complete Job Interview Skills with Real Life Examples” course where you will learn so many techniques and tips in order to land the job of your dreams.
This is one of the best interview workshop course that will help you significantly and improve your job interview skills otherwise your money back
Why take this course?
- You will learn how to answer questions that are repeated 80% of the time in all the interview
- You will learn behavioral, situational and technical questions and how to answer them
- You will prepare for job interviews like a professional
- I will create more lectures on students request
- It’s based on real life examples
- I will provide support on every step of the way
- The course is very easy and simple to follow
- It’s value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
- I can provide additional 1:1 services
- You have nothing to lose, you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee!
Here is the course syllabus:
- Course overview
- Sell your skills
- Support your resume
- Interview format
- What to bring to the interview (resume, notepad and a pen)
- Practice, practice and practice
Section 2: – Basic and Common Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want the job
- Why are you leaving your present job
- Why should I hire you
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- What are you strengths
- What are you weaknesses
- What is your greatest accomplishment
Section 3: – Most Important Interview Tips
- Score success in the first 5 minutes
- Talk about numbers
- Story telling
- Be precise
- Understand the job requirement
- Know the names
- Do no make up the answer
- Understand the questions
- Assess yourself throughout the interview
Section 4: – Behavioral questions
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- Tell me time when you had to work with difficult people?
- Describe a time you were unable to complete your work on time and how you handle
- Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your boss & how you handled it?
- Tell me about a successful presentation you gave and why you think it was a hit?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you’ve had to make and the outcome?
Section 5: – Situational or Scenario based questions
- What would you do if your work is criticized?
- How would you handle a dissatisfied customer?
- Your manager assigned you a project with tight deadline, how would you handle it
- What would be your 90 days plan if you were hired?
- How would you respond to a stressful situation (e.g. outages etc.)?
Section 6: – Technical questions
- What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
- How do you keep up with innovation within your field?
- How would you market our product or brand?
- What version of x application are you running in your environment?
Section 7: – Compensation related questions
- What are your salary expectation?
- Bonus related questions
Section 8: – Your Turn
- Ask questions
- Leave on a high note
- Saying good bye
Section 9: – After the interview
- Follow up after the interview
- Update your skills and your resume
- Learn from your mistakes
Section 10: – Dos and Donts
- Dont give up!