- Basic IT Security Knowledge
- Already studied to take the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Certification Exam
These CompTIA Security+ Practice Exams provide you with realistic test questions and provide you with interactive, question-level feedback.
In this course, we will prepare you for what it is like to take the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam. With 5 full-length practice exams with 500 questions and each of which is timed at 90 minutes, we have carefully hand-crafted each question to put you to the test and prepare you to pass the exam with confidence.
All questions are based on the Exam Objectives, so you can take and pass the actual certification Exam with confidence!
You won’t be hoping you are ready, you will know you are ready to sit for and pass the exam. After practicing these tests and scoring an 75% or higher on them, you will be ready to PASS on the first attempt and avoid costly re-schedule fees, saving you time and money.
Topics Covered by our Security+ exams:
- Network Security (21%)
- Compliance and operational security (18%)
- Threats and vulnerabilities (21%)
- Application, Data, and Host Security (16%)
- Access control and identity management (13%)
- Cryptography (11%)
Official Exam Details:
- Exam Code: SY0-501
- Total Questions: 500 (90 per exam)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Time Allowed: 90 mins
- Passing score: 750 (out of 900)
Average Certification Salary: $42,128 $95,829 (infosecinstitute)
This course is constantly updated to ensure it stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Security+ exam, and also provide a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!