Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to help organizations to implement diversity policies that will help instill inclusion, respect and appreciation across the entire workforce.
- You will learn to use design thinking and can help tackle gender bias in the workplace
- You will understand how Diversity and Inclusion in Tech are facing serious challenges
- You will learn how to pave diverse paths to technology leadership
- You will learn how women in the financial services industry are doing and will help them in achieving gender equity in financial services leadership
- Anyone interested to learn trends in D&I and looking for global perspectives especially on women in technology, can take this course
THE CASE FOR organizational diversity has never been more convincing. Diversity within firms has been shown to drive innovation and increase productivity. Gender diversity, in particular at the leadership level, has even been linked to boosts in profitability. Its no wonder, then, that 34 percent of CEOs recently ranked diversity and other societal impact indicators as a key measure of success when evaluating firm performance.
In this course we will look at:
a)What is Diversity & Inclusion (D&I)
b)How to Design Equality using design thinking to tackle gender bias in the workplace
c)D&I in Tech
1)Paving diverse paths to technology leadership
2)Closing the tech conference gender gap
d)Achieving gender equity in financial services leadership
Author(s): Sai Acuity Institute of Learning Pvt Ltd Enabling Learning Through Insight!