- Access to a GCP Free Tier
A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability. A Data Engineer should also be able to leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
The Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design data processing systems
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Ensure solution quality
We are offering 150 unique practice questions for Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer certification exam.
We offer details explanation to each and every questions that will help you to understand the question.
- Our mock exam software can be accessed online and 100% accessible to mobile devices.
- Our Practice tests are prepared by Subject Matter experts in Google Cloud platform and are taken from real time exam tests.
- 100% money back guarantee (we assure that you will be satisfied with our services and pass the exam.
- Do leave us a question we will happy to answer your queries during the course
Who this course is for:
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Practice Exams have been designed for students as a final preparation step before appearing for the exams. We recommend taking the course at-least 15 days before the exam and make sure you pass all of them with more then 80%.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are willing to be a Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer
REAL EXAM INFORMATION:
Certification name : Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Prerequisite : None
Exam Duration : 2 hours
Exam Pattern : Multiple Choice and Multiple Select Questions
Passing Score : No scoring criteria
Validity : 2 years
Registration Fee : $200 USD + applicable taxes
Exam Languages : English, Japanese, and Spanish
The registration for this certification follows the same steps as mentioned for the other Google Cloud Certifications.
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Webassessor account.
- After sign up, log in with your credentials on Google Cloud Webassessor account. There, you can register for this certification.
- As its not an online exam so after registration, so choose a location/testing center along with schedule an exam time.
- The registration for the exam is 200 USD.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Salary
The average Salary of a Google Certified Professional Data Engineer is 1,32,900 USD per annum including all the benefits.
Google Certified Cloud Professional Cloud Engineer will be an expert in troubleshooting data systems using Google Cloud Platform. After taking this certification, an individual will be able to process systems on fault tolerance and efficiency basis.