FREE FOR LIMITED TIME
What you’ll learn
- Prepare fully for open heart surgery
- Understand what happens during a hospital stay
- Recover quickly after discharge from the hospital
- Learn how to support those caring for the open heart surgery patient
- Essentials for accelerating recovery at home
- What to watch out for – complication and dangerous symptoms
- A desire to prepare for open heart surgery or support someone you care about going through surgery.
Odds are that you or someone you love and care about is facing heart surgery.
As a physician turned open heart surgery patient, I needed to prepare for this life changing event quickly.
Having the insight of a physician allowed me to minimize pain and accelerate recovery at home.
Heart surgery is scary, but with a bit of preparation and having strategies, tactics and tips makes all the difference.
I created this course to help those facing open heart surgery,their loved ones, family and friendsfully prepare for all aspects of heart surgery.