What you’ll learn
- Master HTML and code customized, stylish web pages
- Learn to build mobile responsive web pages, using the Bootstrap Framework
- Create modern, stylish websites using the latest scripting languages
- Master the Bootstrap Grid system, so your Web Pages fit all devices, and screen sizes.
- Learn to create stylish navigation bars and menus using Bootstrap theme elements
- + Much More…
- Basic Computer Skills
Bootstrap Section:Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first – front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms and much more.