What you’ll learn
- 5 Things to Do Before Creating a Vision Board
- How to Make a Physical Vision Board
- How to Make a Digital Vision Board
- What to Do After You Make a Vision Board (So Your Goals Come to Fruition)
- Have an open mind
- Access to the internet
- Willingness to follow through
I remember when I first learned about vision boards, and how they could in many cases help us manifest the impossible. At the time, I was going through a breakup and trying to scramble up enough money to pay rent for the month.
Thinking fast (and praying Id manifest $1,000) I quickly gathered up all of the magazines in my apartment (sorry old roomiesI was the culprit), grabbed some tape and began furiously cutting through the glossy pages taking anything and everything that even remotely resembled wealth, happiness, health and travel.
Then, I took the hoard of my sloppily cut visions and began taping them inside of my closet door because I imagined myself opening it multiple times a day, and engraining those visions into my subconscious.
But, my visions didnt exactly manifest as Id intended that would. And if Im being honest, my time and effort would have been better spent looking for a job rather than waiting for $1,000 to fall in my lap.
You see, I made several mistakes when I created that vision board first of all, I rarely used my closet (I preferred to keep my laundry scattered across my room) so I didnt see my visions every day. Whats more by keeping them inside of my closet, it was like I was subconsciously hiding them from the world, meaning I wasnt yet ready to actually manifest them. Finally, I created that board without a real set of intentions I was merely looking for a quick fix to my problems, but I didnt take the time to figure out what I truly wanted my life to look like.
Since then, Ive created many vision boards that WORK! And Id like to walk you through a step-by-step process for how you can do the same.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What to do before your make your vision board
- Mistakes to avoid
- How to make a digital and physical board
- Questions to ask yourself to identify your true wishes and desires
- What to do after your board is complete to bring your goals to fruition
In addition to the modules, there are various assignments complete with downloadable resources such as:
- A vision board kit with a planner, journal and printable high-res images
- 54 vision board cards and affirmations for your vision board
- A vision board outline
- A vision board checklist
- A plan-of-action template for after you complete your board
If you take these modules seriously, and follow this step-by-step process, you’ll create an authentic vision board that reflects your goals, desires and purpose. Additionally, you’ll be able to identify the next steps you need to take to bring your goals into fruition.