What you’ll learn
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Projects
- Learn to use the Pandas Data Science Library
- JupyterLab Development tool
- Develop Jupyter Notebooks
- Loading and Analysing Tabular Datasets
- Selecting, Filtering, and Cleaning Data
- Grouping, Sorting, and Exporting Data
- There are no specific prerequisites for starting this training as it is designed for absolute beginners.
- It is recommended to start with “Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1”
Unleash the Power of ML
Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the hi-tech industry, gaining momentum in various applications. Companies are looking for data scientists, data engineers, and ML experts to develop products, features, and projects that will help them unleash the power of machine learning. As a result, a data scientist is one of the top ten wanted jobs worldwide!
Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
The Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners training program is designed for beginners looking to understand the theoretical side of machine learning and to enter the practical side of data science. The training is divided into multiple levels, and each level is covering a group of related topics for continuous step by step learning.
Level 2 – Python and Pandas
The second course, as part of the training program, aims to help you start your practical journey. You will learn the Python fundamentals and the amazing Pandas data science library, including:
- Python syntax for developing data science projects
- Using JupyterLab tool for Jupiter notebooks
- Loading large datasets from files using Pandas
- Perform data analysis and exploration
- Perform data cleaning and transformation as a pre-processing step before moving into machine learning algorithms.
Each section has a summary exercise as well as a complete solution to practice new knowledge.
The Game just Started!
Enroll in the training program and start your journey to become a data scientist!
Author(s): Idan Gabrieli