What you’ll learn
- Able to Read and understand details and analyse financial statements to draw reasonable conclusions
- Understand Basic Accounting Concepts
- Build Financial Statements
- Conduct Ratio Analaysis
- Trend Analysis & compare with other industry peers
- Understand Basics of establishing KPIs and Balance score Cards
- Understand Management Information System
- No Prior Knowledge of finance or accounting is required.
- This course is aimed at all Backgrounds and includes a brief introduction to basic accounting concepts
Reading and understanding financial statements of a company can be daunting for anyone.
However if you an
- Managers with non-financial background,
- Beginners in finance & accounting field,
and are interested to know your companies performance you must understand basic accounting concepts. You Must be able to critically analyse financial statement and draw informedconclusions to make financial sound decisions.
Welcome to this short course on understanding Financial Reporting Statements. We will drill through Annual financial statements of a listed company and try to gain understanding of all components of financial statement and how they are linked together.
If you are looking for a complete course on analysing financial statements critically this is THEcourse.
As a Bonus I have added the lectures on Business Modelling, Financial Modelling & Business Valuation.