What you’ll learn
- The Difference between Traditional Waterfall Project Management Methodology and Agile Scrum Project Management Methodology
- Know Agile Scrum methodology
- Why Agile Scrum is most powerful?
- Other Agile Frameworks, best practices, roles, challenges, etc
- Scrum Concepts, Fundamentals, Artifacts, Roles, Pillars, Values, Lifecycle
- Agile Estimation, Plan, Monitor and Control
- Agile on Complex Projects
- Should have minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Should know basics of Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
- A Laptop, PC, Tablet, Smartphone or Smart TV
- A Good Pair of Headphone
UPDATE FOR 2020 with Tanmay’s latest knowledge on Agile Scrum Certification!
This course is about learning the latest Agile Scrum methodology for the Software development field. In this course, you will learn all other Agile methodologies along with detailed information on Scrum.
By this course, experienced project managers can grow in their careers and get the next level of opportunity as an Agile Scrum Master and the junior team members can learn the process of the Agile Scrum methodology.
The biggest target audience is at any experience level who wants to learn Agile Scrum in detail and apply in the career!!!