Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- Gain confidence in taking Math tests & examinations
- Quadratic Equations & Graphs
- Algebraic Fractions & Formulae
- Geometric Transformations
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Statistical Averages – Mean, Mode & Median
- Must Be Able To Use Computer At Some Basic Level
Math For Grade 8 course is meant for children aged 12 to 13 years. It does not matter whether you are studying Math at school or if you are being Home Schooled, you become a MATH MASTER with this course.
Math For Grade 8 course is designed such that students can pick up simple concepts in a fun and easy environment. video lectures with clear explanations, practice demonstrations, and Quizzes to help you remember what you have learnt.
Math for Grade 8 is great for students who simply want to revise what they have already learnt and want to gain extra practice before a test or examination so that students can obtain higher grades 🙂
1) Quadratic Equations & Graphs. 2) How to solve quadratic equations? 3) How to draw graphs of quadratic equations?4) Algebraic Fractions & Formulae3) How to Simplify Algebraic Fractions?4) Multiplication & Division of Algebraic Fractions5) Addition & Subtraction of Algebraic Fractions6) Manipulation of Algebraic Formulae7) What are Geometric Transformation?8) How to do Geometric Transformation with Reflection?9) How to do Geometric Transformation with Rotation?10) How to do Geometric Transformation with Translation?11) What is the Pythagoras Theorem?12) How to use Pythagoras Theorem?13) Word problems on Pythagoras Theorem?14) What are Trigonometric Ratios?15) Understanding Trigonometric Ratios. What is Sin A, Cos A, Tan A?16) Calculating Trigonometric Ratios using a Calculator?17) Calculating Size of Angles Using Trigonometric Ratios?18) Statistical Averages19) Calculating the Mean20) Calculating the Median21) Calculating the ModeThis course is fun… Its easy!
And If you have any problems you can feel free to contact me via the built in message service
I look forward to hearing from you!Good LuckShakir
Author(s): Shakir Elahi