Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- At the end of my course, you will be able to memorize long sequences of items (things such as a list of English Kings or American Presidents in their precise order,the key points of a presentation, credit card numbers, social security number, license plates, addresses, phone numbers etc.)
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
** WELCOME TO THE MEMORY EXPERTS’ TOOLS: THE PEG SYSTEM COURSE **
This is the fifth course in “The Memory Experts’ Tools series” and is dedicated to the PEG System of memorization.
The PEG Memory System is extremely efficient, but at the same time easy to learn and to apply. The essence of this technique is described by the memory expert Harry Lorraine in just a few words:
“Screw a short peg into a walland you can hang your jacket or coat on it. Keep a peg in your mind and you can hang any thought on it.”
The most popular PEG-type systems are:
- Alphabet System
- Animal-Peg Words System
- Body-Parts System
- Number-Rhyme System
- Number-Shape System
- Number Symbol System
- The Major System(the Consonant Peg Method)
In this course, I will present you these main Peg systems.
* * *
This is the fifth course in “The Memory Experts’ Tools series” .
The series contains 6 courses(so far), dedicated to the most powerful mnemonic techniques, presented in detail and with a lot of examples:
1. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Loci(Memory Palace) Method
2. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Person-Action (Dominic) System
3. Memory Experts’ Tools: The P.A.O. (Person-Action-Object) System
4. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Major System
5. Memory Experts’ Tools: The PEG System
6. Memory Experts’ Tools: Memorize Playing Cards like a PRO
These courses can make you understand better what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is. You will learn simple, but powerful techniques used by memory experts in competitions, that can help you achieve amazing results with your memory.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
All published lectures have been captioned.
The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.