Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- How Mindfulness can help you deal with the day to day struggle of cancer.
- What is Mindfulness
- Introduction to Meditation
- Dealing with Thoughts and Feelings
- Daily Mindful Practice
- How to cope with Waiting
- Mindful Awareness
- Acceptance and Letting Go
- Kindness, Patience and Gratitude
- Dealing with Emotions and Pain
- 7 Attitudes of Mindfulness
- There are no prerequisites for this course, just an open mind.
Cancer is a word that none of us ever want to hear, being told you have cancer can be devastating, it can effect your life in so many different ways, this Mindfulness for cancer course will give you strategies to help you deal with all stages of your mental health during the cancer journey. All the session are broken down into short, easy to understand sessions. It will build up to give you workable and usable strategies to help you deal with cancer. Great course for people who have cancer, waiting to find out if they have it, going through treatment or any stages of cancer. Also great for anyone that has loved one dealing with cancer. Sharon Key is a qualified Mindfulness and Mediation Teacher who has had to deal with cancer twice in her life, giving you tried and tested techniques to help you through this difficult journey.
Author(s): Sharon Key