FREE FOR LIMITED TIME
What you’ll learn
- Permutation in Mathematics
- Combination in Mathematics
- How to use the Permutation and Combination to Solve Problems
- How to Use Logical Reasoning to Solve Problems Rather than Memorizing Formulas
- The student must know basic mathematics all the way up to class 11 (Indian Education system)
- Read our Road Map to Know What Modules You need to learn Exactly to be able to take this course
In this course, you will learn the following concepts:
- The Fundamental principle of Counting
You will also learn how and where to use the above-mentioned concepts through typical problems and examples.
Perhaps the most important part of this course is that you will learn how to reason your way through any problem, meaning that you will learn how to think about problems.
This course does not assume much basics so you could probably take the course individually if you know simple basic algebra but at the same time, the course can be used in conjunction with a series of courses that constitute a road map that will teach you mathematics starting from very basic mathematics (class 6) all the way up to calculus (class 12).
To read the road map, you can search for “greatitcourses” on the Internet and click on the “Mathematics – 6-12 Standard” in the menu tabs.