- Secondary degree and 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 16 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP and 12 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
- Four-year degree (bachelors degree or the global equivalent)
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP And 8 months agile project experience within the last 3 years
This course is for individuals aiming to pass PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam in the first attempt.
This course gives you 3 practice tests, 150 hand picked questions to help you to pass the official ” PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ” certification Exam.
We highly recommend retake all the tests until you get 90% or more on each one, you should be able to ace the real exam with confidence.
At the end of the exam, click the Review Questions button to view the correct answer for each question.
PMI-ACP Official examination
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
Benefits of PMI-ACP Certification
Gaining a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification is extremely beneficial to your profession in the field of Agile Project Management.
1. The certified PMI-ACP Credential holders will gain knowledge of Agile tools and practices to the current employees working in an organization.
2. Being an Agile Certified Practitioner implies that you have earned an attestation that shows your professional ability.
3. Gaining the PMI ACP certification increases your adaptability in Agile technologies that will increase the team productivity and enhance the customer satisfaction.
4. This course helps you to learn practical techniques for planning, estimating the cost of the project in an Agile way.
The PMI-ACP Official examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The allocation of questions will be as follows:
Domain Percentage of Items on Test
Agile Principles and Mindset 16%
Value-driven Delivery 20%
Stakeholder Engagement 17%
Team Performance 16%
Adaptive Planning 12%
Problem Detection and Resolution 10%
Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) 9%
This course comes with a 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
** Make sure you are ready to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam by using these practice tests, written to mimic the kinds of questions you will see on the real exam.