Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- Start a Profitable Coaching practice
- Know How to Leverage Your Podcast into a New Profit Center
- Get More People Interested In Your Coaching Business
- How to Podcast
- No software required
- You should have a strong Podcast following
- No website is needed
Successful podcasters often ask: “How can I make money with my Podcast?”
While there are numerous options, the simplest answer which truly leverages your existing relationship with your audience is: Coaching.
With over 9,100 students and 210 raving reviews, Scott Paton and Marc Mawhinney team up again to share how you can use your podcast to create one of the most fulfilling businesses in the world: Coaching.
Imagine the excitement you feel as you prepare to record your podcast. You know thousands of fans tune into every show to hear you, and learn from you. In that group are many people who want more. They want to master your topic, whether for career, business or personal reasons.
But have you ever wondered how you could help them more?
Consider working with them one-on-one as their coach and mentor.
According to Forbes Magazine: “Coaching is hot. No doubt about it, coaching professionals is a booming business and one that shows little sign of cooling off. In fact, all indications are that the number of people holding themselves out as coaches will exponentially grow over the next few years.”
In a recent survey of Fortune 100 companies: “Among the benefits to the corporations of coached executives were improved:
- “Productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Quality (48%)
- Organizational strength (48%)
- Customer service (39%)
- Reducing customer complaints (34%)
- Retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
- Cost reductions (23%)
- Bottom-line profitability (22%)”
As you can see coaching is becoming mainstream and as more and more executives discover the benefits, the rest of the population starts to follow.
Among the benefits to executives, who received coaching, were improved:
- Working relationships with direct reports (reported by 77% of executives)
- Working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Conflict reduction (52%)
- Organizational commitment (44%)
- Working relationships with clients (37%)
With your Podcast, you are in an ideal position to capitalize on this massive surge in coaching popularity, as you audience is actively looking for a coach.
Why not you?
In this fast paced, results-oriented course, two of today’s top world-class coaches share how you can transition from a popular Podcaster into a popular coaching Podcaster and add a new income stream to your business.
As your new coaches, we strongly suggest you click the “Take This Course” button, top right, now … every second you delay is costing you money…