What you’ll learn
- Simple, effective meditiation techniques
- Strengthen your mind and will power
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- How to prepare for meditation
- Help to stay focused
- Enjoy and benefit from guided meditation
- Breathing techniques
- A highly beneficial daily meditation habit
- Learn how meditation works and effects your brain
- A basic history and introduction to the science of meditation
- No prior knowledge and experience of meditation is required
- The ability to set aside a short period of time each day
Meditation has become incredibly popular in recent years. With many successful people and personalities now swearing by it. Theres a good reason its hugely beneficial. Yes, it works.
However hectic your life, however busy you are allow yourself a short period of time to develop this daily habit.
Over the last 25 years, meditation has had an incredible effect on my life and I’ll show how you can start your own meditation journey. A journey, one that will have a profound effect. Transforming you, changing you. Creating clarity and focus.
There’s a wonderful thing that happens in the mind when we meditate. There’s a peace, a contentment, a balance that occurs. I’m going to teach you one-pointed meditation, where whenever your mind wanders, you gently bring it back. A very quick, effective way of learning to meditate.
Meditation has been around for thousands and thousands of years and there is a simple reason… it works.