Sorry, this coupon is expired
What you’ll learn
- Arrange the elements within the business strategy hierarchy
- Identify elements of a project’s strategic framework
- Recognize characteristics of strategic project leadership
- Identify actions that help to achieve and maintain strategic alignment
- Match types of business environment analysis with situations when they would be used
- Recognize project benefits analysis activities
- Distinguish between stakeholder groups impacted by projects
- Identify the stakeholders who are involved in the creation and communication of the project charter
- Recognize effective methods for managing stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrate your understanding of how to maintain strategic alignment during a project
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Strategically Focused Project Management (PMI – PMP) is course 5 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
As a project manager, your role is to ensure that each project starts out and remains in line with the company’s strategic goals and delivers expected value.
In this course, you’ll learn about how to achieve that on your project from the creation of a project charter through closing the project. We’ll also discuss how to manage stakeholder relationships, with the goal of keeping their expectations in line with strategic goals.
1. Business Strategy Overview2. Project Strategy and Alignment3. The Evolving Role of the Project Manager 4. Maintaining Strategic Alignment5. Business Environment Analysis6. Project Benefits Analysis7. Project Stakeholder Impact8. Communicating about the Project Charter 9. Managing Stakeholder Expectations10. Exercise: Managing Strategic Alignment
Thats it! Now go ahead and push that Take this course button, and see you on the inside!