What you’ll learn
- Learn new management skills: design thinking, total quality management, lean management
- Get strategic view to management: SWOT analysis, balanced scorecard
- Helpful techniques for managing different cultures: linear responsibility chart, feedback, norms and rules
- Useful templates and tools for management: value stream mapping, change readiness survey
- New ways of thinking for solutions: AIDA approach, knowledge sharing spiral
- Better manager principles to follow
- Document templates need office software
- Open mind for new techniques
We are living in multi-cultural world!
Do you have a cross-cultural team to manage? Do you need to move to another country? Look no further, enroll to this course and you will learn perfect skill set to manage people from different background successfully. In today’s working life we have our history and background, you as a manager need to understand how it affects to your team success.
It can be difficult to meet new people, get to know about culture and be in new situations. Cross-cultural management is often underestimated, but it’s something we are constantly working in. We are no longer in one location, we come from different backgrounds, experiences and cultures. People also move to new locations.
Take this course to be ready for your next position. Take this course to understand people.
- How to communicate
- How to be advance leader
- How to setup targets and follow results
During the course you will learn management tools, techniques and strategic perspective for cross-cultural management. You’re not only learning to understand, but also to make next movement fast in cross-cultural environment. While you take these lectures, you will get to know more and more about the differences and how you should manage it out.
Take this course to learn how to manage. Take this course to have new mindset, strategic mindset.
- Tools for management
- Techniques to master leadership
- Ways to be strategic manager, future leader
I will teach you not only theories, but also best practice in different countries. You will see how countries with different history have affections to current culture, management and communication. Combined by effective tools, you learn to how deal with people and structures. You must be better in understanding, but also in putting yourself into new situations. Be more open.
Take this course to learn about culture. Take this course to get keen on new ways to do things.
- Best practice, learn from others
- Examples from different cultures
- Get new job, change a career path
The course has all you need to be a next generation cross-cultural manager
- Methodology – as a key to start
- Tools and practice – to become better
- Examples – to understand more
- Tips – not to fail
- Background – as a context.
Continuous updates and new materials!
Course has recently more content to learn how to avoid failures and reach success since beginning of your new assignment or team change. New section describes typical problems and gaps in cross-cultural management and tips. And once you know this, you are able to avoid any issues later.
If you ever need advice or want to ask your instructor is available. New materials and lectures are added all the way your learning, come back often.